Do you need barbeque sauce RIGHT NOW? Then this recipe is perfect for you. Our family love bbq sauce, but the store bought sauces are often very expensive (at least in Norway) and they are usually packed with sugar. But no worries, here you have a healthier version, and best of all; it’s made in minutes! And it’s really delicious, so make a lot and use it for burgers, tofu and whatever you would drown in tasty bbq flavor.
Servings 4 people
Author Cathrine Birkeland
- 0,5 cups ketchup, any kind
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar or any vinegar
- 2 tsp brown sugar (we use coconut sugar)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp molassis
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir it all together.
- Let it sit for half an hour of you have the time, it will taste great anyway but after a while the flavors have really developed. Store it in the fridge.