Mellow potato salad with mustard dressing
This potato salad is heavenly good. It works well with any mustard, but I prefer to use proper Dijonsennep as I think it’s best for taste. Server for the barbecue, at the lunch table or what ever you would prefer. Tastes good cold as well.
- 1 kg small potatoes, divided into slightly large pieces
- 1 large leek or a couple of scalions, well cleaned and cut
- 4 tablespoons of good mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon or some lemon juice
- Salt, pepper
- 6-7 tablespoons chives, fresh or dried
- 1/2 fresh red chili, chopped (Can ble left out)
This is how you do it:
- Put the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water and let them boil. Let them simmer until they are tender.
- Mix everything to the dressing in a small bowl, pour over the potatoes and mix well.
- Sprinkle over lots of chives and serve.
We suggest you serve this to these delicious barbeque-ribs