How to make Healthy Homemade Müsli Rolls
I’m a sucker for “no knead rolls” (and the bread version), and I make them all the time – especially during the weekends. These Healthy Homemade Müsli Rolls rolls made og granola are simple and quick to make, except the long time they need to rise properly (which, by the way, is super important!), and you can vary them like crazy! I’ve made them focaccia style, with a touch of basil, regular style and these with the müsli twist. Enjoy your breakfast!
Ingredients for 12 of these:
- 100 grams good müsli by choice
- 500 grams white flour
- 400 ml water (with 2 tbsp light syrup added)
- 1/2 tsp dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
This is how you do it:
- Mix the granola, flour, yeast and salt together. Add the water and mix to a wet dough. Don’t knead it, just make sure it’s well mixed with no big flour lumps.
- Cover the bowl with plastic or a towel, and let it rise in room temperature overnight or for 12-18 hours.
- Set the oven to 220 C (430 F). Butter up a cupcake tray with 12 holes. Put about 2 tbsp dough in each hole. Brush them with water or oil and sprinkle with sunflower seeds if you want. Or maybe some coarse salt or herbs?
- Bake the rolls for 20-30 minutes. Let them cool to room temperature before taking them out. If they are a bit soggy on the bottom, let them cool upside down for a while.
This goes insanely well with some vegan butter, parsley and our Nockerel in Tomato Sauce