These chickpeas are strongly addictive! They are insanely delicious, either served in salads, soups, on pizza, as a side dish or right out of a bowl. I crave them all the time and so does the kids.
You can skip the nutritional yeast if you don’t have it, but I strongly recommend you not to, since the “nooch” is what gives them the cheezy flavor and nice texture.
- 4-500 gram cooked or canned chickpeas
- Little bit of oil (use some water if you don’t want to use oils)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2-3 big tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- As much spices as you want, I use a lot of sweet paprika, smoked paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, and onion- and garlic powder).
This is how you do it:
Put some parchment paper on a baking sheet. Set the oven to 200 C (400 F).
Put the chickpeas in a bowl and add all the ingedients. Taste some of the chickpeas, do they need more spices?
Put the chickpeas onto the baking sheet, spread them in an evently layer. Bake them for about 20-30 minutes.
Take them out and let them cool slightly before eating all of them at once!