Sour Cream Cheese with Leek
This is just so good! It can be varied infinitely, set the “cheese”-flavor to whatever you prefer. Spread across a crispbread and it is really addictive. It is also great for your taco-shell, with or without your desired taste. And the best of all, you`ll make it in a minute!
- 200 ml raw cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Salt, pepper, maybe some onion powder and garlic powder
- 1/2 chopped leek
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Water to desired consistency
This is how you do it:
- Take the nuts and nutritional yeast in the food processor and blend until a flour-like consistency. Add leek, lemon juice, spices and some and some of the water while keeping the blender running. Add water until the desired consistency has been achieved. It should assemble a slightly tender creamy cheese. Keep in mind that the mass gets more firm in the fridge.
- Season with more spices and lemon juice.