Mousse with cream cheese and raspberries is perfect after dinner! I don’t often make desserts seeing as I’m usually too full after dinner, but this mousse is fresh, tart and sweet enough to always fit in your dessert stomach. I have for a while been wondering whether this would work as ice cream as well, so this summer I’m going to pour it into ice lolly moulds, and enjoy myself in the, hopefully, hot summer weather.
Servings 4 persons
- 300 ml raspberries (I tend to use frozen berries and let them defrost)
- 1 pack soy or oat cream (I use Alpro’s whipping cream)
- 115 grams Tofutti cream cheese natural (you can probably use Oatly as well, but I think this one works better)
- 2-3 tbs powdered sugar, to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar or vanilla extract, to taste
This is how you do it:
- Whip the cream. Put the rest of the ingredients in a food processor, and process until it’s smooth and creamy. Fold in the whipped cream and mix well.
- Transfer the mousse to small serving bowls or one large bowl and leave it to set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Decorate with fresh berries and perhaps lemon balm leaves.